Saturday, December 12, 2009

Can toners make your hair white ?

If it's already bleached and yellow, I mean. I've never bought a toner before ... and I've never really looked for it . Does it say ';toner'; on the box ? I am trying to make my hair white. And right now it's yellow. And there is nowhere to buy Manic Panic Virgin Snow and the Hot Topic here in my city does not carry the white out kit . So I guess I have to get a toner ?? Can someone please understand my crazy desire for white hair ?? Where can I talk to some people that would encourage it ??Can toners make your hair white ?
You would need to get your hair professionally done. Toners reduce the yellow and brassy colour left in blonde hair but to go white you would need your hair colour stripped by bleaching it which will leave your hair really dry and you would be left with split ends and if its really dry the ends of your hair would snap off. Deep conditioning treatments once a week would help a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment