Saturday, December 12, 2009

How to start my office consumables biz?

I am starting a buisness selling office consumables (basiclly ink for your printer).


I'm trying to find the easiest way to go about it,


What I'm doing is buying toners from a supplier


and reselling, but all this mombo jumbo about


permits,license,taxes,corporating has me confused.All i do is order toner from my supplier


as customers need, supplier ships to a ups store


i pick up and deliver to my customer.and get paid


please help:THANK YOUHow to start my office consumables biz?
Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.


1. Think of a name for the business


2. Get a State,or County, City Business License. Beginning date 4/1/2009.


3. Type of Business is ';proprietor';(Self Employed)


4. Get a bookkeeper, you don't need a CPA


They could also set you up with all the


licensing requirements, Limited cost to you.


5. Doesn't sound like you will need employees so you don't have to register with the IRS.


6. You will be on a ';cash basis';, Cash in Cash out, the difference is profit. That's what you pay income taxes on. Your bookkeeper can explain that for you since you may have to send in quarterly payments to IRS depending on your tax status.

No comments:

Post a Comment