Saturday, December 12, 2009

Does anyone know any good hair toners? I want white hair.?

I used to dye my hair with a dye that had bleach in it. I've decided that I'm going to let the color wash out and then bleach it lighter, tone it, and have white hair. But now that I can see alot of the previously bleached part, I might not need to in some areas.(Please no comments about bleaching being bad for hair, I know that already. And I'll only bleach the parts of my hair that were missed by the dye and are still dark.) But to get white hair, I need toner. I don't feel comfortable buying stuff online and there's only brand that's sold around here(Punky Color) but I don't have the 8 or 9 bucks for it. So does anybody know any cheaper toners I can buy at a store? Or how to make some? (I'm not going to a pro to get this done, nor is there anyway to aquire any manic panic stuff, not that I use that brand.) So, yeah. Thanks.Does anyone know any good hair toners? I want white hair.?
ok here use the same bleach you had before and only apply it in the areas that are not bleached enoughDoes anyone know any good hair toners? I want white hair.?
1) Seriously think about it. Do you really want bright white hair?


2) Be prepared for a major disaster. Bleaches and toners are the most uncontrollable products out there.


3) Consider how difficult the roots will be to dye
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment