Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I dyed/bleached my hair it is a little too yellowish-white if i use an ash blonde toner will my hair darken?

i only want it ash blonde, i dont use animal tested dyes thats why i am doing it myself and the woman in salon services told me to use the peroxide creme developer and the blue powder, then go in and get the ash blonde toner, will this work?





I am not doubting what the woman has told me as she clearly knew what she was talking about i just want other people to tell me if this will work?





Thanks alot!I dyed/bleached my hair it is a little too yellowish-white if i use an ash blonde toner will my hair darken?
If its gone to the yellow/orange tone then you maybe have to put more bleach on to lighten it %26amp; pull it past the brassy stage. But if its gone kinda white/light yellow, the toner should take away the brassy tint.





Personally Id recommend putting on the bleach %26amp; peroxide again just to be sure it strips the color out enough for the toner to hold the color. Blond isnt a color added to your hair, blond is basically just all the color (pigment) stripped out of your hair.





Hope that helped. Good luck :)I dyed/bleached my hair it is a little too yellowish-white if i use an ash blonde toner will my hair darken?
It will work to neautralise the yellow out of your hair but will also darken it slightly too. Careful while it's on though. Keep checking it as if you leave it on for too long it may turn blue or purple - not good!!!





When buying the toner make sure you get the right shade. To neautralise the yellow youw need to use something with a purple ash base (represented by a .2). Try 9.02 or similar. If not then go for blue ash 9.01.





Hope all goes well.
well all i know for sure is dat the yellowiness of your hair will definetly be gone, and your blondes without yellowiness will be toned down to a paler shade of blonde, and if you use a ash blonde toner u shud definetly get ash blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment