Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What's the best white-ish blonde toner?

I'm bleaching out my hair, hoping to achieve a white-ish blonde.


Something like this: http://i44.tinypic.com/ama1w3.png





I know that I need a toner, but I'm not sure which to use.


I've heard about Wella White Lady and Wella Silver lady.


How different are the results of the two? Is ';silver lady'; a grey color?


Other than those two, what do you recommend?What's the best white-ish blonde toner?
You can't get it, it's for pros only. The Wella you are talking about is for older ladies. Don't use ';box color'; it's unpredictable %26amp; contains metallics that can leave permanent lines in your hair if you change color products. Go to Sally's Beauty Supply they have more professional products %26amp; they can assist you in your purchase %26amp; the prices are better

No comments:

Post a Comment