Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Is the special effects toner better than the manic panic snow white toner?

I usually use Special effects hair dye, but have never used their toner. I'm trying to achieve white hair. which toner is better for this or does it matter?Is the special effects toner better than the manic panic snow white toner?
I've had very bad experience with Manic Panic products and have always had wonderful results with Special Effects. However, I have not specifically used the Special Effects toner, and can only warn against using Manic Panic toner (it just doesn't work).





You could use a Special Effects toner and just see what the results will be. However, if you are unsure of whether to use it or not, try finding some reviews online. If none exist, you can look up reviews of different products of toners, or visit a local beauty supply shop and have one of the associates there help you out. I personally buy all of my hair bleaching (and related) products from Sally Beauty Supply. The products they sell have yet to fail me.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment