Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I bleached my hair and used a toner to get it white blonde?

now it looks greyish with a hint of yellow. Should I bleach it again or use a pale blonde hair dye to get the color even and white? I think i left the toner in too long.I bleached my hair and used a toner to get it white blonde?
Do not bleach it again. What toner did you use and what was the base color in the toner? Wash it a few times ,the gray color will probably fade out. A good toner to use is one called winter wheat,it's by Clairol. When you touch up your roots do not over lap with the bleach. If you do that it will be bad and you will eventually ruin your hair. If your hair is looking really bad right now go to a salon for help. Good luckI bleached my hair and used a toner to get it white blonde?
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You've just ruined your hair! Now it will be weak and cracklely (? spelling) My friend did that to hers and it was a mess. Go to a beauty salon and get help. She used a ton of Redkin products to save her hair.





I had white blonde hair up until the age of 13 then it stated to get alittle darker. It's still a very light blonde but no longer that beautiful fine white. It's called getting older. Whaaaa:-(
i did the same thing just a few days ago. im just going to go to a salon and get it fixed
Wait about a week and color it again, only if your hair is in good condition, and no it won't ruin your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment