Tuesday, December 15, 2009

How to view Printer Supplies Status or Consumables Usage on your comp. screen?

How can I view my Supplies Status or Consumable Usage Status on my Computer Screen? I do inventory and would rather view the status of my toner cartridges from my desk.





Is there a freeware program that does this? Or is there a way to do this with Printer Properties or anything else?How to view Printer Supplies Status or Consumables Usage on your comp. screen?
if its got an IP address.......you can type it into a web browser and you'll get all the info you need.





We use all network printers and this is how I check the status or set up any of the printers. To get the ip of the printer, just find the printer under the control panel, right click for properties, and check the port/ip its using.





Or you can usually just hold down one, or a combination of buttons on the printer to get a config page.

No comments:

Post a Comment