Saturday, December 12, 2009

Can u recommend a toner for highlights that r not blonde enough Half are too white and the other half copper?

My hair is brown. I dyed it blonde in the spring and highlighted it. Last week I dyed it brown again and highlighted it again. I didn't like the color of the highlights. They were also too thin. I am trying to avoid using dyes again to fix it. I want to use a toner to fix the highlights until I can highlight it again. Half the highlights are white (like gray hairs and half are like a copper). I think she was going for a honey color but they came out copper. I wanted blonde highlights with some white accents. The base is too dark and now I don't know what to do. Help!Can u recommend a toner for highlights that r not blonde enough Half are too white and the other half copper?
Your best bet is to see a professional hairstylist. Your hair most likely became lighter because of the sun however since your hair is different colors the lighter shades got to a white color. A toner isn't going to do a lot of what you want. I would suggest talking to a stylist about doing a base color. Can u recommend a toner for highlights that r not blonde enough Half are too white and the other half copper?
have the hairdresser do a strand test to see color results...
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment