Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I want to get mi hair White, which toner should I use?

I bleached my hair about 4 times with a 40% vol, and yellow cancelling color powder (blueish), the most I could get was a really orange-yellowish color I know I have to get a toner to neutralize that color but I wanted to get any brand from you guys I need it ASAP to have it ready for new Year. thanks a lot!!!!I want to get mi hair White, which toner should I use?
What color are you going for? Hint, a toner is basically color without the peroxide. I don't know if you have a Sally's where you are but you can get one there without a cosmetology license. http://stores.sallybeauty.com/





http://www.sallybeauty.com/Born-Blonde-T鈥?/a>





Oh wait a minute... You want to go white. Well white is called Platinum and to do that you really have to bleach it out past the orange. Try a powder bleach with a toner next time.





Like I said a toner is basically color without the peroxide. If all else fails try that. Wear gloves, put it in a bottle, rub all through your hair like you would if you were to shampoo, let it sit for like 20 min (no biggie if you leave it in longer cause theres no peroxide in it, then rinse.





Ashes tend to look gray so I'd stay away from the ash unless that's the look you know you're trying to achieve. However, you are light enough it sounds to do a little manic panic. Theres so many great color and you can take your pick. Keep in mind, Manic Panic is a demi color. That means they don't stay in long and you have to keep up with it.





To get it white you really have to bleach again. This time use a lower peroxide and check it every once and a while. Just wipe the bleach off a strand of hair every 15 min. If its just the roots, only apply it to the roots. I know the ends are prob the color youd like it to be so try not to rebleach the ends. You dont want it to completely kill your hair. I'm sorry to say a toner really wont work in this case cause a toner deposites color and you really want to lift more. Well thats what it sounds like.





Use a shower cap. It help retain the heat from your head and makes it process faster. If you use a cap check it every 7-10 min. I have a feeling you only need 15 min max.I want to get mi hair White, which toner should I use?
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/store/p鈥?/a>





i was thinking of doing a streak of white and some other colors and i saw this but i cant afford it.





possibly buy two of these

No comments:

Post a Comment