Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Platinum blonde - used white toner - strand test made my hair purple?

I have peroxide blonde hair - I used Schwartzkopf platinum blonde bleach about a week ago and to get rid of yellowness and brassiness and to make my hair even whiter I bought some La Riche White Toner which has excellant reviews.... I did a strand test which made the hair stay purple even after washing and drying the strand. Am too scared to use it - any suggestions please? xPlatinum blonde - used white toner - strand test made my hair purple?
purple is kinda cool,


but just go get it done at a salon,


youd really hate it if you messed up.Platinum blonde - used white toner - strand test made my hair purple?
how long did you leave it in for? You might have left it in too long if it turned purple. A toner like that sometimes only takes about 5 minutes to process. Try another strand test and don't leave it in as long.
go to a hairdresser, you'l end up really making a mess of your hair and it will cost you loads, pay for a decent job and then have your roots done simple xx
purple hair sounds cool

No comments:

Post a Comment