Wednesday, December 9, 2009

White toner?

I have bleach blonde hair, and I want it to be like.. WHITE is there a toner or something I can get out there that wont fry my hair bad?


I can't bleach it again or I won't have any hair :'(


Thanks. :DWhite toner?
I have bleached blonde hair too I'm a hair dresser, The best and I mean best toner you can buy is only avaliable off eBay Australia, It's called Brilliant Silver White. It comes in a small bottle (it's Purple) you put 10 drops of it in a litre of warm water and tip it over towel dry hair......I was aprehensive when first using it I was like how can that work? BUT IT DOES it makes your hair platnium! and it's only $12.00 and lasts ages. Trust me It's the absolute best thing you can buy.





http://stores.ebay.com.au/Brilliant-Silv鈥?/a>





There you go thats the link, there is also the shampoo avaliable there, but you want to buy the small brilliant silver white- Just like magic one :)White toner?
There are blue and purple color glazes that are designed to neutralize blonde tones. The at-home kits won't do much damage to your hair, though a salon treatment might.. The process can be tricky, and doing it at home risks leaving you with indigo-tinted hair.
Yes...Toners are used on prelightened hair to achieve pale and delicate colors...They might be hard to find, as They are Professional Product, So you probley won't be able to find them at walmart
There's tones of silver shampoos and connditioners.Napro live sells a silver toner,there not at all bad for your hair but only last generally to the next wash.Goodluck
dont try it at home. Call a salon. Ask about it, then go there

No comments:

Post a Comment