Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where can I get a white hair toner in the uk?

I've been to Sally's. The staff were utterly useless, I bought some sort of bleach/dye thing there, it lightened my hair slightly, but not enough.


My hair is now just a very very pale yellow, almost platinum


But I want it snow white.


Anyone know where I can get a good, reasonably priced toner?


I'm not going to a salon either !


Thaaankss xoWhere can I get a white hair toner in the uk?
walmartWhere can I get a white hair toner in the uk?
there is a company called ';directions'; that sell bright coloured semi-permanant dyes,they do a white toner. you can buy it on ebay and it is only about 拢3.50,not including postage. Directions is great as it is actually good for your hair and makes your hair so soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment