Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Does anyone know where I can get decore magic silver white toner for hair??

well... first you need to make sure your hair is lifted to the color you desire before putting a toner on it.. you can get one at sallys beauty supply of any old lady beauty supply... look on line tooDoes anyone know where I can get decore magic silver white toner for hair??
wa? google it?Does anyone know where I can get decore magic silver white toner for hair??
I have seen it in 'Price Attack' in Rockingham W.A so they may have it in other states.

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant Silver White is the Product that you would have seen, Decore dosnt make Magic Silver White anymore. I work for DHS Marketing, We are the creators of Brilliant Silver White products, our products were disigned to replace Magic Silver White. you can contact us on 0354521311 or visit our Facebook site or Email us info@brilliantsilverwhite.com.au
    When you contact us Quote the name "Rykie" and I will be ablw to assist you :)

    ReplyDelete