Saturday, December 12, 2009

Where can I buy consumables for Polti steam cleaner?

I have a Polti steam cleaner and I have run out of the anti-allergy / bacteriacide lotion that you can add to the water, which also gives a fresh smell to the cleaning. I can use the machine without this product but it would be good to find a stockist. The Polti website, etc. does not seem to stock it, I can only find spare parts such as brushes, tubes etc.Where can I buy consumables for Polti steam cleaner?
Here you go :) Took some finding!!





Bioecologico





Air freshener and bactericide for Lecoaspira vacuum cleaners / steam cleaners. (2 packs)





拢13.99 [each]





heres the link to buy :)Where can I buy consumables for Polti steam cleaner?
My pleasure - i love a challenge :) They look super :) Report Abuse
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment