Saturday, December 12, 2009

If i have a ash toner on my hair and i put white lady on my hair will it turn a funky color? ?

ok so one month ago i bleached my hair and turned it yellow so i went to the salon and she re bleached it and toned with an ash toner. My hair was growing out so i bleached the roots now its kinda brassy so i was going to use a toner called white lady to see if that would help but im scared it will turn green or some other color. Should i just re bleach it all then tone it or what should i do?If i have a ash toner on my hair and i put white lady on my hair will it turn a funky color? ?
Ive never heard of that particular toner, so I cant really give much specfic advice. However, I had a similar problem to you... bleach job went wrong. I had it rebleached, but there were still some yellowish tones in it.





I used an Ash toner and that helped a little.. but other than that, I can really advise much else.If i have a ash toner on my hair and i put white lady on my hair will it turn a funky color? ?
re-bleaching it will make it lighter. a toner just takes out unwanted tones like reds. yes, tone it or buy a violet shampoo to get rid of the brassy-ness.


you'll kill your hair if you bleach it again. not to mention your supposed to wait a month on dying before bleaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment