Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Used white lady toner, now my hair has a purple tint to it, what can I do?

my daughter toned her hair using white lady and wella 20, her hair now has a ';purple'; tint to it!Used white lady toner, now my hair has a purple tint to it, what can I do?
It'll fade just give it a couple of washes. Don't freak out, it'll be fine.Used white lady toner, now my hair has a purple tint to it, what can I do?
this is going to sound crazy, but wash the hair in tomato sauce and rinse thoroughly, it evens out the tone and re-pigments the hair. then u should go buy a silver shampoo, sold in boots, superdrug etc, and was hair in that a few times. its quite a common thing to happen, the hair has been stripped of all natural pigment, this why it has hapened. so the process needs to be reversed now. justdo the above, it will be fine. and ur daughters hair colour will be as she wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment