Saturday, December 12, 2009

Egg whites as a toner? ?

Someone suggested using egg whites as a toner for my face and I'm wondering what it will do...


This is what she wrote:





Toning: Egg Whites


Simply separate a few raw egg whites into a bowl and apply directly on the facial skin after cleansing. Let the egg white dry for at least 5 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water for an instant glow.





Why will it help my face? And what does it do in a scientific side? Can you give me some sources too please?


I wasn't sure what category to put this in, sorry if I chose the wrong one. Egg whites as a toner? ?
I'm reading makeup artist Eve Pearl's book '; Plastic Surgery without the Surgery, The Miracle of Makeup Techniques.';





Her homemade toner is a cup of vodka and the juice of one lemon. She says u don't have to wash it off cuz the alcohol will evaporate.

No comments:

Post a Comment