Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hair toners for white hair?

What are some good hair toners, permanent or temporary, for getting rid of yellow tints to achieve white hair?





I've heard of Manic Panic's Virgin Snow of being some good, but that's about it. Any other tips on how to get white hair, walk throughs, or links would be lovely as well.





What wouldn't be lovely are warning of how I'm damaging my hair, I know the risks and I have been dying my hair for years and years. I need no warning.





Any assistance or help with the white hair process, especially finding a suitable toner, would be great.Hair toners for white hair?
Manic panic virgin snow is a great toner, it makes the hair really really white.


Most of the time purple shampoos and any purple toners will get rid of yellow tones.Hair toners for white hair?
You'll only find a white toner in brands like Manic Panic or Special Effects. White hair is put in with the ';crazy colors'; category. If you want to find one in a store, I'd suggest going to a Sally Beauty Supply. They should be able to help.
Have you tried Aveda's blue malva shampoo and conditioner(to enhance cool tones in grey or light blonde hair)?





I use the black malva range and it is excellent. It eradicates any reddish and warm tones I have completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment