Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Where can I buy a silver/white hair toner?

I bleached my hair and plan to again to make it a pale blond, but I would like to use a silver/white toner to help it become platinum.


I don't want to purchase online, so where can I buy a good toner?


Does Sally's sell them?


and what brands would you suggest?Where can I buy a silver/white hair toner?
Sallys sells everything.





Just ask the people in the store and they can help you. I think you can just add extra toner to your hair and leave it on longer.Where can I buy a silver/white hair toner?
I don't know any brands right away. But I do suggest to go to Sally's and look. Tell them everything you just told us. If they don't have anything for you. Then ask them for some other places you could go or a place that definitely has that color. I'm not forcing you to do this option and I won't. There also may be some other answers you like and I am fine with it. I hoped I helped at least a little or a lot. Good luck with finding that hair color!





Clair (zefntic@yahoo.com)


-feel free to contact me for anything
Check here:


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8%26amp;location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fsite-directory%2F%26amp;tag=funjok-20%26amp;linkCode=ur2%26amp;camp=1789%26amp;creative=9325


You will find what you like!


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment